Thank you soooo much! I grew up with this game, I just finished playing the prologue and felt like I absolutely had to thank you and show you my support! I had so much fun and the Italian dialogs were great. Hope you have the possibility to continue working on it... would like more ;)
Another Two New Languages
This update adds two more languages to the game - Hungarian and Turkish. The joy of accidentally deleting a savegame by confusing the loading and delete button in certain languages has been dealt with. We also fixed a lot of "under rare circumstances"-bugs that you kept on finding. Thank you so much for reporting!
Check out the changelog below or the CHANGELOG.txt included with this release for more details.
- Languages: Adds new languages - Hungarian, Turkish
- Languages: Updates several lines in different languages
- Sf_Edna: Fixes a bug triggering multiple takeover dialogues
- Sf_Edna: Fixes sorting layer of some animations
- Sf_Edna: Minor adjustments to some WalkTos to help players discovering the left part of the screen
- Options: Switching to window mode automatically selects a lower resolution than the desktop resolution
- Menu: Fixes an issue with the volume of randomly triggered sounds being wrong under certain circumstances
- Bernard: Fixes hose-related lines being triggered at the same time
- Drainpipes/FF_Corridor: Adds two missing dialogue lines
- ParkingLot: Fixes characters not clickable on park positions
- Menu/UI: Slight colour change to the button "Delete"
- SecretLab: Remove topic about hamster from Dr. Freds dialogue tree if the player already found the room with the hamster
- Lobby: Fixes talking to a character at parking position being drawn at the wrong sorting layer
- FF_Middle: Fixes a detail with an animation transition under certain circumstances in the room's last scene
- Audio: Fixes some small audio niggles with atmospheres and music
- SecretLab2: Fixes a small flickering during Laverne's animation
- Roof: Changes some visuals after Bernard has used the rope
- Achievements: Fixes some achievements trigger not waiting for the game to become interactive again
Get Return of the Tentacle
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you so much! Great work and much love to the original. Especially the Gameplay and the jokes. <3
This is soooooo good. Thank you for making this I fully support you
ah ah! I had so much fun playing this game!
Thanks a lot for your hard work guys!
Why don't you use something like crowdfunding? Many people would be proud of contributing to this project after having played this prologue.
I have a question
The return of the tenticle it will be full game or just a prologue