Why don't you use something like crowdfunding? Many people would be proud of contributing to this project after having played this prologue.
Another Two New Languages
This update adds two more languages to the game - Hungarian and Turkish. The joy of accidentally deleting a savegame by confusing the loading and delete button in certain languages has been dealt with. We also fixed a lot of "under rare circumstances"-bugs that you kept on finding. Thank you so much for reporting!
Check out the changelog below or the CHANGELOG.txt included with this release for more details.
- Languages: Adds new languages - Hungarian, Turkish
- Languages: Updates several lines in different languages
- Sf_Edna: Fixes a bug triggering multiple takeover dialogues
- Sf_Edna: Fixes sorting layer of some animations
- Sf_Edna: Minor adjustments to some WalkTos to help players discovering the left part of the screen
- Options: Switching to window mode automatically selects a lower resolution than the desktop resolution
- Menu: Fixes an issue with the volume of randomly triggered sounds being wrong under certain circumstances
- Bernard: Fixes hose-related lines being triggered at the same time
- Drainpipes/FF_Corridor: Adds two missing dialogue lines
- ParkingLot: Fixes characters not clickable on park positions
- Menu/UI: Slight colour change to the button "Delete"
- SecretLab: Remove topic about hamster from Dr. Freds dialogue tree if the player already found the room with the hamster
- Lobby: Fixes talking to a character at parking position being drawn at the wrong sorting layer
- FF_Middle: Fixes a detail with an animation transition under certain circumstances in the room's last scene
- Audio: Fixes some small audio niggles with atmospheres and music
- SecretLab2: Fixes a small flickering during Laverne's animation
- Roof: Changes some visuals after Bernard has used the rope
- Achievements: Fixes some achievements trigger not waiting for the game to become interactive again